Monday 21 March 2011

FMLThe memories No7

It was a pre release Beta Gameworld, which one I have no idea, Ive been in so many during my 3 year spell.

Some bright spark I cant remember who had decided to try and break the server by having as many people in one match at a time.

I recall at one point we had 156 people chatting in an FML match chat it was mental and very hard to follow, however it was a crack.

The next couple of weeks we tried to top the numbers however that was the most we managed to get in viewing a match at one point.

This is not a really great memory I just remember at the time the whole gameworld was pratically coming together in a match.

Those were the days, oh yes those were the days my friend!

On a seperate note, Im on the look out for a game to replace FML, currently Im just playing Call of Duty Black Ops, on the Wii!!!

Yes I know the Wii is crap and a family machine but thats all I have and to be fair, the online gaming aspect of it, is very entertaining.

Although the wife is starting to like it a bit to much too!

No comments:

Post a Comment